How are you supporting your musculoskeletal health whilst at home?
Here are some tips!
1. Diarise a 10 minute stretching time! Stretching will elongate your muscles to help prevent postural changes with potentially less activity whilst at home!
2. If you are lucky to have a bath 🛁 take an Epsom salt bath, and embellish this with some essential oils.
3. Use a spiky ball to roll out your gluten, pecs, and lower back muscles. Use the wall as a prop and lean into it to exert the right amount of pressure. PM me if you need help and I’ll send you a demo!
4. Use a muscle rub! I love using “Titree Spirit Rub” by @titreespirit
It’s a great muscle rub and can be also used as a chest rub!
5. Magnesium is the number one mineral for muscular skeletal health! It’s used in over 400 enzymatic reactions by the body and has so many jobs. It’s one of the most required supplements for supporting general health including: muscle relaxation, nervous system support, PMS, Skeletal health, Digestive support, Energy maintenance and support, and many other areas as a cofactor!
Choose wisely - apples ain’t apples (this can’t be emphasised enough)
Happy to help, get in touch if you need to.
#muscle #relaxation #musculoskeletal #remedialmassage #naturopathy #deewhy